2014 CSBK visit to Atlantic Motorsports Park

A place for marshall's to discuss happenings in their club, organize for a race weekend, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nate P
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

2014 CSBK visit to Atlantic Motorsports Park

Postby Nate P » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:50 pm

It's coming closer to the biggest event of the year! A little over a month away until the national bike series makes it's stop at our track!

We are booked for the Thursday test day (July 24th) and the Friday, Saturday and Sunday (July 25,26,27) and , with an important emphasis on the weekend! The last few years have been low in numbers, so I hope that we can get some more folks out, but there is no maximum amount of help we need! If you can make it up, it will be greatly appreciated.

We are also looking for someone who can help with the cooking of our lunches and purchasing of the supplies - our regular chef, Arlene, is unable to help us all eat this year because of some medical related issues. We all need to eat, so if you can help out, send me an email or a PM ASAP!

More details will be posted the closer we get, but for now, let me know if you can make it and what days you can be at the track for. Again, we need as many marshals as possible for this one - it makes things much smoother and safer, plus, the more the merrier!!

Nate P

Re: 2014 CSBK visit to Atlantic Motorsports Park

Postby Nate P » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:05 pm

Alright everyone! Our big event is this weekend! Here's some info for you all on what the next few days will be like.

Each day we are required to be ON TRACK for 9:00 AM! Please arrive as early as you can, as we will have our morning briefing start around 8:15-8:25 each day. Finishing times vary, but it should go until approximately 5-6 each day.

At the gate, upon arrival, please sign in. There is a list provided to the gate with all the marshals on it. If you are not on the list, but still marshal, we will reimburse your entrance fee. Be sure to sign the waiver!!

Lunch will be provided each day, thanks to Cynthia and Amanda! Camping is also free! SARL is also generously supplying us with some awesome food on Friday evening!

I'm sure Sonia and Jeff can provide more info on the Trivia Challenge, but it will be running once again (3rd year!) and it should be as awesome as ever! I believe it's held on Saturday night, but I could be wrong!

All in all it should be an awesome weekend, and I hope to see everyone up there over the next few days!

Ian

Postby Ian » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:43 pm

Huge thanks to everyone for their help this weekend.

Special thanks to Amanda and Cynthia (and Dan) for their off track support. We could not do this without you.

Very impressed with the level of our new people. The weekend had a very positive vibe because of you.

The facility was looking fantastic, with lots of work accomplished in the past few weeks. My hats off to everyone from ALL the organizations who contributed to this.

Andre was rather busy near the end of the weekend, and some had left by the time he made it over. He wanted to extend thanks on behalf of the Series, the Riders, the sponsors, and himself, for the excellent work done.

A pleasure to work with everyone. I look forward to it again.

Congrats to Jeff for his previous 10 year run Control, and a big pat on the back to Nate for a job well done in the position this year.

-I

russell

Postby russell » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:03 pm

Big thanks from all the local riders.

Glad I didn't give you any extra work, but I am sure those that did were very happy with the quick response many bodies provides.

Thanks guys and gals. :D

John Russell
ARL#44
Special thanks to
Thug Engine Works, engine building/tuning
Halifax Motorsports, Parts and Accessories

Flipping tires like pancakes:)
280 laps on a rear and counting, Love the Pirellis
Best SV lap 1:11.8, thanks for the tow Marshall:)

Return to “ARRCA”