2015 CSBK Championship Rnd 5 July30-Aug2

A place for marshall's to discuss happenings in their club, organize for a race weekend, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nate P
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

2015 CSBK Championship Rnd 5 July30-Aug2

Postby Nate P » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:48 pm

Alright, we're about 6 weeks or so away from our big one! So it's getting to the point where I'm going to start crafting my lovely list of all you great people!

As years past, we have 4 days that we're required - Thursday July 30(test day), Friday July 31 (official practice), Saturday Aug 1 (qualifying) and Sunday Aug 2 (Racin!)

Our big emphasis on people is obviously the Saturday and Sunday, but we would love to have good numbers for all 4 days. Last year we had 22 plus control on Sunday and I would LOVE to beat that this year. We had a great time and turnout last year, and things worked excellently, but as always, the more the merrier!

So, we will need all hands on deck! This is our only National level race event and we need as much help as we can!

All that I would ask from you guys is just to let me know if you're able to work, and if so, what days you can help us out on. You can PM me, say it in this thread, email me, call me, facebook etc. This helped a lot last year with coming up with the corner assignments the night before, which gave us some more time in the AM before we went hot - and I think it worked fairly well. I really thank you for your cooperation with that!

I have all the assignments from last year still on the computer, so if you'd like a different set of stations this year, please ask when you give me your availability and I'll do my best to put you on the corner you'd like!

As far as food, Arlene is back in full power mode this year and she'll be helping us out once more! Yaaay! Due to the relatively low numbers on Thursday, we're just going to use the food services at the track. Also a reminder that camping is FREE for marshals, and you're entitled to bring a significant other with you for no charge - just let me know what their name is so I can put it on our list.

More info (schedules, whatever else I come up with, etc) will be posted as we get closer to the event!

It's gonna be AWESOME! WEEE SUPERBIKES YAAY!

Elbee

Re: 2015 CSBK Championship Rnd 5 July30-Aug2

Postby Elbee » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:00 am

I am stoked for this year as I got the vacay for the Sat & Sun of the big weekend and I will be helping out big Tim, GrandPa, and the rescue boys!! see you all there!

Ian

Postby Ian » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:21 am

Alright, who's in?

Me!

Ian

Postby Ian » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:31 pm

Thank you to everyone for their dedicated and professional work from Thursday on.

Well done.

Return to “ARRCA”