Jeopardy game CSBK 2016

A place for marshall's to discuss happenings in their club, organize for a race weekend, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sonia
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Jeopardy game CSBK 2016

Postby sonia » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:51 pm

Figured it's about time I put this out there on the sARL board instead of just the ARMS forum.

I am putting out the call for category suggestions for this year's ARRCA Jeopardy game for Superbike weekend. Previous years have found people challenged by topics such as F1, World Superbikes, AMP, Rally among others. So now's your chance to put your two-cents in for a category near and dear to your heart. All suggestions will be considered, though I make no guarantee that it'll be used, at least for this year!

For those who haven't been at Superbikes the past few years, or at least not at the marshal's trailer Saturday night, we've held a trivia game a la Jeopardy to challenge what you think you know about motorsports! It's loads of fun, and you don't have to play to enjoy it! There have been plenty of spectators who've enjoyed the fun! If you'd like to play, teams of 1-4 people are allowed. There are prizes but the best bit is hanging out for the evening's fun!

Cheers, Sonia

Ian

Re: Jeopardy game CSBK 2016

Postby Ian » Mon May 09, 2016 5:56 pm

I'll take number of cylinders for $500 Alex......

Ian

Re: Jeopardy game CSBK 2016

Postby Ian » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:39 am

Huge thanks to Sonia for her efforts in the game.

Managed to get it mentioned on a National Podium. I think the game has now arrived. :P

Return to “ARRCA”