Official Transportation Thread

A place for marshall's to discuss happenings in their club, organize for a race weekend, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Official Transportation Thread

Postby Ian » Mon May 30, 2011 10:21 am

If you need a ride, have a ride with a spare seat, wish to swim up and are looking for company....... Let us know!

whiPPet

Re: Official Transportation Thread

Postby whiPPet » Mon May 30, 2011 11:51 am

Great idea Ian.

I usually ride up in my Motorhome each bike round. Usually arrive thrus late eve/night and leave 6-7pm Sunday.
I am going to race school too. So, if you like to stay Thurs/Fri?sat night out at the track, PM me for a rideshare setup anytime. I might be able to take another race bike with me too. I might be interested in a car day if enough people share gas with me. I would also like to know if anyone WANTS a ride sharer...

Flagger

Postby Flagger » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:38 am

For Superbike weekend. Arlene is getting off work on Saturday and home by 5 P.M. Anyone available to pick her up and take her down to AMP for Sunday. I can't. My night vision sucks, and I suspect by the time I get off the track and home, dusk will be setting in. Not a great combo.

Thanks in advance.

Flagger

Postby Flagger » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Ar wants to get to the track on Sunday for ARMS Rd 2, I'm working and can't make it.

Return to “ARRCA”