ARL Round 3 - July 16/17

A place for marshall's to discuss happenings in their club, organize for a race weekend, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nate P
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

ARL Round 3 - July 16/17

Postby Nate P » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:23 am

We have round 3 coming up this weekend! As usual, we're required on both Sat and Sun. It's an 820 am start for us, just so we can get ourselves organized and maybe go over a few things! If you can only make it up 1 day, that's fine. Any help is appreciated!

I don't know what the weather forecast is yet (not like it ever matters :p) but as usual be prepared for anything.

The racing was pretty good last round, especially the mini road racing class and I suspect it will be good this round as well.

Now... before we know it, Superbikes will be upon us. We're right around a month out now so think of this as a first call, so to speak. This year we are required for Aug 4/5/6/7. As of right now, I don't have many details beyond that, but I will update everyone as I find stuff out! For now, if you know you are going to be able to help us out just fire me an email or pm with what days you are available. I just want to get an idea of where we stand early on. Superbikes, as always is usually a ton of fun with some great racing and we hope to have a ton of marshals out!

Hope to see you all this weekend!

Nate P

Re: ARL Round 3 - July 16/17

Postby Nate P » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:46 pm

Alright everyone! I'm heading up in a few hours... supposed to be very nice weather all weekend!

I will be collecting the bus, so that's good news...

Just a last minute reminder that we will need lots and lots of people this weekend! If you want to try marshaling out for the first time, we'll find you a home with some experienced folk to get you some learnin'

It's way more fun than watching from the sidelines, plus you get a free lunch! If you are new, just let me know via email. I'll have my phone all weekend if you have any q's.

See everyone up there!

russell

Postby russell » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Great weekend, thanks everyone.

John
ARL#44
Special thanks to
Thug Engine Works, engine building/tuning
Halifax Motorsports, Parts and Accessories

Flipping tires like pancakes:)
280 laps on a rear and counting, Love the Pirellis
Best SV lap 1:11.8, thanks for the tow Marshall:)

lmahill

Postby lmahill » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:16 pm

Thanks all for being there this weekend :)

Return to “ARRCA”