School

A place for marshall's to discuss happenings in their club, organize for a race weekend, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

School

Postby Ian » Thu May 09, 2013 7:50 pm

First event of the year! Next Saturday and Sunday... Sat starts after lunch, Sunday is at 9:00 am!

vero

Re: School

Postby vero » Thu May 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Is there going to be anything Saturday AM? Refresher course or the like?

Nate P

Postby Nate P » Fri May 10, 2013 5:33 am

Our 'Official' school is on the 25th of May. I will be around after aprox. 830 am this Saturday, and there are some things we have to take care of, but I can certainly find time for a wee refresher. I know of at least one newbie who I'm gonna talk to in the am.

Got someone interested?

vero

Postby vero » Fri May 10, 2013 3:44 pm

More just curiosity, know of one person who wants to try marshalling this year and it looks like I'll be back out for the odd day.

Ian

Postby Ian » Fri May 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Yay! Turn 6 for Vero it is. :P

Return to “ARRCA”