The Motorcycle and ATV Show Moncton

All announcements and news from ARL will be posted here. Please check regularly.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jethro
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Motorcycle and ATV Show Moncton

Postby Jethro » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:20 am

sARL will be putting a booth in the up-coming Motorcycle and ATV Show at the Moncton Coliseum Feb 13-15, 2015
Pat Patterson (sARL Forum name seXXes) will be orginizing this event, please contact Pat if you are able to help out that weekend.

Thanks

Jeff
sARL Show Event Co-ordinator

spotthedogg

Re: The Motorcycle and ATV Show Moncton

Postby spotthedogg » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:07 am

I'm in! I should be able to display my bike as well but two trips to Moncton and back with the trailer gets a bit pricey :cry:
Scott Campbell
2003 VFR800A
1990 VTR250
1974 CB360
2009 BMW F800GS

Return to “Announcements”