Motorcycle and Powersport Atlantic Show March 20-22

All announcements and news from ARL will be posted here. Please check regularly.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jethro
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Motorcycle and Powersport Atlantic Show March 20-22

Postby Jethro » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:22 am

Mark Your Calenders, Book The Weekend Off
sARL has a booth at the Motorcycle and Powersport Atlantic Show
March 20-22, Exhibition Park, Halifax
We need Volunteers to Help Promote our 2015 High Performance Riders School, Track Days, and Roadracing.
3-4 hour times at the booth are available.
Message me what time and day you would like, if you can help out.

sARL Show Event Co-ordinator

onewilly

Re: Motorcycle and Powersport Atlantic Show March 20-22

Postby onewilly » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:32 pm

count me in

Elbee

Re: Motorcycle and Powersport Atlantic Show March 20-22

Postby Elbee » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:35 am

i will be there on the 20th working and will most def stop by and send peeps your way. sorry, I can't help in another way.

trackdays 2015!!! :D

Return to “Announcements”