Moncton Motorcycle Show

All announcements and news from ARL will be posted here. Please check regularly.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jethro
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Moncton Motorcycle Show

Postby Jethro » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:05 pm

Attention NB racers and track day riders
sARL is looking for volunteers to man the booth at the Moncton motorcycle show Feb 12-14
Also we need three race ready bikes
And one track day bike would be nice also
This is a great chance to promote your sponsors off the track.
Message me if your available and what day or time.
I think I have Friday covered.
sARL Show Event Co-ordinator

spotthedogg

Re: Moncton Motorcycle Show

Postby spotthedogg » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:27 am

I'll likely do Saturday evening 5-9 and Sunday if I find a place to crash Saturday night
Scott Campbell
2003 VFR800A
1990 VTR250
1974 CB360
2009 BMW F800GS

MX4

Re: Moncton Motorcycle Show

Postby MX4 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:17 am

I am available all that weekend. I live in the Moncton area. Last year was my first year of doing track days and did both riding academies.
Email me and we can discuss further,
markfogal.mf@gmail.com

thanks , Mark Fogal

Return to “Announcements”