MyLaps Full Results

All announcements and news from ARL will be posted here. Please check regularly.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AMurray
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

MyLaps Full Results

Postby AMurray » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:32 am

Check out the MyLaps.com new results pages for our series.

goto

If you are competing in any of our events, you can register at Mylaps.com and we will provide you with your transponder number to track all your lap data.

ernest

Re: MyLaps Full Results

Postby ernest » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Anyone else having trouble with mylaps? I registered, it wouln't let me log in. I did the forgot password thing and it won't sent me the email. Maybe its taking the long way.
Phil

russell

Re: MyLaps Full Results

Postby russell » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:51 am

Working fine for me.
ARL#44
Special thanks to
Thug Engine Works, engine building/tuning
Halifax Motorsports, Parts and Accessories

Flipping tires like pancakes:)
280 laps on a rear and counting, Love the Pirellis
Best SV lap 1:11.8, thanks for the tow Marshall:)

Return to “Announcements”