Race tire orders

General Atlantic Roadracing League chat. Feel free to ask any questions here!
always something
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Race tire orders

Postby always something » Tue May 06, 2014 8:04 pm

The tire fee has been changed on our end to $3 so I will reimburse anyone who had paid in advance as I see them. Also tires have arrived and there is some extras in the order but they will go fast. If anyone wants some tires for round 1 please let me know so I make sure there are tires there for you.

Thanks
Geoff

cherylm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Race tire orders

Postby cherylm » Wed May 07, 2014 8:46 am

You'll always want to ensure that there isn't an enviro fee on slicks as they aren't DOT and therefore can't be charged. Any non-street-legal tires cannot have an enviro fee on them as they won't be accepted by RRFB.

Return to “General Discussion”