Performance Racing School pictures

General Atlantic Roadracing League chat. Feel free to ask any questions here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tim
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Performance Racing School pictures

Postby Tim » Sat May 17, 2014 11:00 pm

Hi everyone!

First, I want to thank the ARL volunteers for the excellent weekend of instruction. As a new recruit I was not sure what to expect, but the welcoming attitude, intelligent training plan and useful feedback far exceeded any preconceptions that I might have formed before the weekend. What a wonderful group of people, and I'm personally very happy that I've had the opportunity to be a part of this. Of course, the adrenaline rush was good too ;)

My wonderful girlfriend Nicole was also present for the weekend, and in between envy attacks she took a few pictures. Please follow the link to gain access to a lot of pictures on Google Drive: . Please forgive her for posting more pictures of me (#9) than anyone else :D

Although I could not make it to round 1, I am looking forward to further training and racing in the Street Sport class. I challenge any of my "classmates" to join in as well- just look for #99 (not Jorge, of course).

Thank you again!

Tim Gordon #99

DSC_1220.jpg
DSC_1220.jpg (152.09 KiB) Viewed 1850 times

DSC_3293.jpg
DSC_3293.jpg (125.03 KiB) Viewed 1850 times

mademiriam

Re: Performance Racing School pictures

Postby mademiriam » Mon May 19, 2014 12:31 pm

Thanks for posting these up Tim, really appreciate it.
'01 ZZR250

seXXes

Re: Performance Racing School pictures

Postby seXXes » Mon May 19, 2014 12:35 pm

Those are some VERY nive pictures! Thank you very much for sharing them.

Return to “General Discussion”