Results

General Atlantic Roadracing League chat. Feel free to ask any questions here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RyanTSI
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Results

Postby RyanTSI » Tue May 20, 2014 10:19 am

Will the Round 1 results be available to review through mylaps? Wasn't sure how it normally worked/how long it takes to load all the data...

Ps. Had a great time this weekend for my first round of racing. Everyone was very welcoming and made the whole process very easy. After having a good batle in the sportbike race I am now officially hooked!
Amateur #30
Ryan MacInnis
2006 GSX-R 600

mademiriam

Re: Results

Postby mademiriam » Tue May 20, 2014 10:21 am

They are working on getting the data online now. I will post up once it's all up and ready to go.
Yes you should be able to review the data on MyLaps.

It seems that once you race once the hook just sinks further in. :-) Welcome to your new addiciton.
'01 ZZR250

spotthedogg

Postby spotthedogg » Tue May 20, 2014 3:42 pm

Nice race Ryan, I am able to review the results in the app but curious if individual lap times will be posted as well.

Thanks, my experience mirrors Ryan's comments!
Scott Campbell
2003 VFR800A
1990 VTR250
1974 CB360
2009 BMW F800GS

ttc

Postby ttc » Tue May 20, 2014 5:36 pm

funny how track bike sounds a lot like crack pipe!!

mademiriam

Postby mademiriam » Tue May 20, 2014 11:04 pm

Posted. Check the results page, be sure to hit refresh in case you can't see anything saying 2014.
'01 ZZR250

Return to “General Discussion”