Tire and fuel orders

General Atlantic Roadracing League chat. Feel free to ask any questions here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
always something
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tire and fuel orders

Postby always something » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:13 pm

I know there is still 3 ft of snow on the ground but I need to start sorting out tire and fuel for rounds 1 and 2. I would really like to be able to do a big order for the first of the season so we don't have to pay shipping on tires saving all of you 10 bucks per tire. Fuel is not so much of an issue but I usually only bring in two orders per season so if you need any for the first three rounds then please let me know. As far as pricing goes I haven't got the new updated lists yet but hope to soon, I don't expect to many price changes but the new tire for csbk is the gpa pro which we had at the end of the season and its 399 plus tax and tire fee. Please feel free to get ahold me by text or email or Facebook and I will do my best to answer any questions.

Thanks
Geoff
902 430-6667
gnsrenovations@nsdotsympaticodotca

Return to “General Discussion”