Tires for round 5

General Atlantic Roadracing League chat. Feel free to ask any questions here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
always something
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tires for round 5

Postby always something » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:56 pm

For anyone that has gotten used tires being at the track and not ordering them prior to the weekend, I am not bringing any tires that people haven't ordered and I have a very limited selection left on hand as well. I want to make sure that everyone has what they need for the last round as well as for the mac and jack race and I am going to place an order on Thursday 17th of September to cover those two weekends.

Please get back to me as soon as possible to avoid not having what you need.

Thanks
Geoff

Return to “General Discussion”