Tier service food Mac and Jack

General Atlantic Roadracing League chat. Feel free to ask any questions here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
always something
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tier service food Mac and Jack

Postby always something » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:19 pm

I will not be at the endurance race this year therefore there will be no service for tires. If for any reason someone needs tires I will be around till this Monday coming to be able to get tires you may need. I apologize for any inconvenience and please remember there is a very limited selection of tires left anyway but if any one is interested I am sure we can work out a discounted price so I don't have to sit on any tires this winter.

Thanks for everyones support this season and good luck to those doing the endurance race.

Geoff

Return to “General Discussion”