NRC engine covers

General Atlantic Roadracing League chat. Feel free to ask any questions here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
russell
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

NRC engine covers

Postby russell » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:30 pm

Just wanted to give a heads up to those who might be looking for engine case covers that Niagara Race Crafters are still supplying covers for most modern and older racebikes. They were the go to cover when I started years ago. Became less common over the years.

I have been having a hard time finding a good stator cover at a decent price and was able to source a cover for considerably less than any other. Factor in they are a canadian product and our dollar is in the shitter right now, it will probably be 50% the price of a comparable Woodcraft cover. I love Woodcraft products but having used NRC covers in the past I have no reservation using them next year.

Check them out if you are in need.
http://www.nrcracing.com/covers.php
ARL#44
Special thanks to
Thug Engine Works, engine building/tuning
Halifax Motorsports, Parts and Accessories

Flipping tires like pancakes:)
280 laps on a rear and counting, Love the Pirellis
Best SV lap 1:11.8, thanks for the tow Marshall:)

Return to “General Discussion”