Big Thanks!

General Atlantic Roadracing League chat. Feel free to ask any questions here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lmahill
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Big Thanks!

Postby lmahill » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:52 pm

I wanted to send out a HUGE thank you to the guys at ARL for the opportunity to try out the CBR125. It was AWESOME!! Its been a long time coming and i have to say it was better than i thought it would be. Such a blast!

Thank you to Jeff, Austin and Leah for showing me the ropes and helping me out with the bike and the O'Leary family for hosting me for the weekend. Also thanks to all the fellow riders and volunteers for your kind words of encouragement and support. It made the whole weekend that much better. Its great to have a second family at AMP, its what makes it such a special place.

Im definitely looking into doing something for next season (Sorry Dad) and i encourage all of the other people reading this who have ever thought about trying a bike out but wasnt sure to just do it!!! Especially the CBR125cc. If i can do it, you can too.

This was a really enjoyable experience. I look forward to seeing you all again for the track day in support of Charlie. Thank you again everyone! :D

Lauren

Return to “General Discussion”