CBR954 reassembly

General Atlantic Roadracing League chat. Feel free to ask any questions here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RCKing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CBR954 reassembly

Postby RCKing » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:19 am

Good Day,

I've removed the engine from my 2003 CBR954 and need to install the newer one. I could use the manual to install the engine, but I am afraid that I'll miss something. Does anyone know where a good shop is where i can have this work done? I'm looking at $300 to $400 price range

Thanks

Marshall
Site Admin

Re: CBR954 reassembly

Postby Marshall » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:24 pm

Check with Barry at RPM Cycle Dartmouth 902.434.8516. They can do it for you. Would expect around $400. If you remove bodywork all the better.

RCKing

Re: CBR954 reassembly

Postby RCKing » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:52 pm

Right on, I'll call them tomorrow.

Cheers

Return to “General Discussion”