Vero going topless!

General Atlantic Roadracing League chat. Feel free to ask any questions here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
munroe
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Vero going topless!

Postby munroe » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:22 pm

That got ya looking!

Now that I have your attention Veronika Larson/Vero has offered to shave her head at a fundraiser we are having in Halifax on Oct 16 for Charles Legere a fellow racer who has suffered sever spinal injury during a practice-for those of you who attended pcsb or will watch he's the #9 that came in second on the am race.

She has put a clause on this though she will only do it if we can raise $5000 which shouldn't be too hard considering how adorable most people find her

To donate for now I have put my paypal and saving acct up for use rmunroe11ATns.sympatico.ca

We do have a non profit association in the works and the address will be updated when its complete check it out www.injuredracers.com

Return to “General Discussion”