Charlie Legere Update

General Atlantic Roadracing League chat. Feel free to ask any questions here!
jayski
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Charlie Legere Update

Postby jayski » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:29 am

My thoughts and prayers are with you Charlie, as well as the Legere family.
Get well man!
Jay

eddie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby eddie » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:30 am

Our thoughts are with you and the family Charlie..........................

Best wishes,get on the mend soon.

Eddie and Brenda.

munroe
Site Admin

Postby munroe » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:07 pm

Just another update on Charlies progress, Charlie had one of the operations on his neck last night without complication and later this afternoon his Leg was operated on.
The doctors are now giving him a little bit of a rest and performing the second operation on his neck possibly late tomorrow or early Friday.
I'll try to keep you as up to date as I can and would like to thank everyone for the amazing amount of support that the Legere family is receiving.

kawiman65

Postby kawiman65 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:43 am

prays are with you charlie and the family,you are a fighter and will win this battle god bless thinking you all of you Bill

jackski

Postby jackski » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:59 am

Best wishes Charlie (& family).

Hartlin

Postby Hartlin » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:32 am

Stay strong! Get well soon!

Elbee

Postby Elbee » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:18 am

Hold on to your courage, Charlie. I wish you the best of luck.

With prayer, Peter.

Chaulk 313

Postby Chaulk 313 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:18 am

Charlie,

I realize we don't know one another well, however, that has no effect on how many times I have had you and your family in my thoughts this past week. I'm pulling for you all the way!

Allan

kawikid 34

Postby kawikid 34 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:23 pm

Charlie,

I'm still in shock. There's hardly a minute in the day that your not in my thoughts. My prayers and best wishes go out to you and your family.

Mark.

rescue 5

Postby rescue 5 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Hey Charlie, and Legere family, we the Medical Rescue Team wish you the best, and speedy recovery. The racing community is a family of its own and we are all so pulling for you... anything we can do to help let us know... take care hope to see you soon........ Tim MacNeil
IT IS NOT IF, IT'S WHEN AND HOW BAD..... AND WHEN IT HAPPENS WE WILL BE THERE

Return to “General Discussion”