Charlie Legere Update

General Atlantic Roadracing League chat. Feel free to ask any questions here!
SClark
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Charlie Legere Update

Postby SClark » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:47 pm

Hey Ron, thanks for providing what information was proper at this time. I just read about Charlie today and after reading the posts can read between the lines that some of the injuries are more serious than most of us like to think about.

Thoughts and prayers in support of Charlie and his family.

Steve.
Steve 88
Thanks to Thug Motors in 2011 for Dyno Services and advice.

mademiriam
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby mademiriam » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:39 pm

very sad to hear about this.
Keeping Charlie and his family in my thoughts.
'01 ZZR250

leaf74

Postby leaf74 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Charlie!!

always something

Postby always something » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Keep Strong Charlie we are all pulling for you.

Mike-R-

Postby Mike-R- » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Thoughts go out to the Legere family. Get well soon Charlie.

russell

Postby russell » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:19 pm

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Legere family.

John R
ARL#44
Special thanks to
Thug Engine Works, engine building/tuning
Halifax Motorsports, Parts and Accessories

Flipping tires like pancakes:)
280 laps on a rear and counting, Love the Pirellis
Best SV lap 1:11.8, thanks for the tow Marshall:)

redden

Postby redden » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Our prayers go out to you Charlie and your family. We are here to help you and your family in any way we can.
Scott
Scott Redden
Halifax Motorsports Ltd.
818 Prospect Rd, Goodwood, NS
http://www.halifaxmotorsports.com
scott@halifaxmotorsports.com
p. 902-442-4046
f. 902-482-1643

<-KJP->

Postby <-KJP-> » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 am

I can't believe I am reading this! Thats terrible news! Wishing a speedy recovery to Charlie and his familiy. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Kris and Angie

NastySkunk

Postby NastySkunk » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:40 am

Sorry to hear of this...my thoughts and best wishes to Charlie and his family.
ARL AMT Bike #11 - EX500

whiPPet

Postby whiPPet » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:57 am

I am thinking about you all the time! Your positive words to me, and my meager accomplishments, are not forgotten either. You are the certified, genuine big fish who takes the time to make a small fry feel like a big Koho. It is in your nature and character and you can do with ease and sincerity. Thank you Charlie!
I am focusing my energy on you and yours these days. The entire community is thinking about you and feeling as one. Please keep up with your impressive speed and... recover asap!
Lots of love and respect man!
Collin

Return to “General Discussion”