Racing Photos

General Atlantic Roadracing League chat. Feel free to ask any questions here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Devour
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Racing Photos

Postby Devour » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:11 pm

There seems to be a ton of photographers at the track on race weekends.. How do we find out who they are and get access to the action pictures they took? It's always nice to see the photos and get copies of the pictures if you were racing.
It's the corners that count.. Devour Racing #29
Lightweight Supersport

ernest

Re: Racing Photos

Postby ernest » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:55 pm

Some of them are from a photography club. I talked to some last year and they were happy to email me pics.
Phil

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:59 am

Sometimes the photographers will post up pics on the forum or on our facebook page as well.

Devour

Postby Devour » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:47 pm

If either of you have contact info for the photography club would you send it my way? I'd appreciate it!
Thanks!! :D
Lightweight Supersport

mdabyo

Postby mdabyo » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:25 am

this question get asked every year.. I just searched the forums for the last year post..

"The large group were from the Photo Guild. Part of an annual field trip I started three years ago. Peter Steeper and a few others will likely have some decent quality images on their flickr pages. Visit http://www.photoguild.ns.ca and you will find links to a few of their pages. "
2007 R6 #78
2006 R6 way too beautiful to race

vero

Postby vero » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:49 am

I know a couple of the guys that were out at Round 1, Tom has some photos posted on his Flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/tomengland ... 189788139/ I don't think Garett has anything posted yet but I'll post in here when he does.

Devour

Postby Devour » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:22 pm

Awesome.. thanks for the info!
Lightweight Supersport

Return to “General Discussion”