August HPRS Shout-Out

Discuss or ask any questions you may have about track days here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EBG
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

August HPRS Shout-Out

Postby EBG » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:15 pm

Hello All,

I'm new to the forum and to riding.
:D
I was wondering if we can get a list up of who has signed up for the High Performance Riding School August 9-10?

I'm registered, so is Jeff Burgess.
Anyone else?

JParsons

Re: August HPRS Shout-Out

Postby JParsons » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:08 am

I'm registered but now it looks like I can't make it :(

EBG

Postby EBG » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:39 pm

Tim

Postby Tim » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:22 pm

Nicole and I are coming, and I'm pushing a couple from my work to attend.

Kevin Morse is also attending (Kevin, are you out there somewhere?)

Tim

EBG

Postby EBG » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:26 pm

What an amazing weekend of track riding!
Thank you to all the Instructors, marshals and medical personnel!

Return to “Track Days”