Track Day!!!

Discuss or ask any questions you may have about track days here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SpeedDemon07
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Track Day!!!

Postby SpeedDemon07 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:59 pm

I finally took off from work and im getting the 12R ready for the 8th of August :twisted: I was just wondering If its possible to pay upfront the day itself? Or do I have to do everything online? And how strict are they on tires. My rear has around 60% tread left!

munroe
Site Admin

Re: Track Day!!!

Postby munroe » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:13 pm

You can pay online or at the track but keep in mind registration will be closed @9am and open back up for a short time at noon if required.
As long as the overall shape of your bike is good, remove all antifreeze from the bike and tape up any lights you should be good to go!

SpeedDemon07

Re: Track Day!!!

Postby SpeedDemon07 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:06 pm

Perfect! Thanks for the reply bud! She's all taped up, mirrors are also removed. Last thing I need to do is remove the antifreeze and get a new front tire. This will be my first track day, really looking forward to it!

Return to “Track Days”