Public Track Days - August 3rd and 4th

Discuss or ask any questions you may have about track days here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bikenut
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Public Track Days - August 3rd and 4th

Postby bikenut » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:16 pm

Just checking to see if these are still open to the public (I am in Blue group) or just for the race group due to the big event this coming weekend.

Thanks

Bill

admin
Site Admin

Re: Public Track Days - August 3rd and 4th

Postby admin » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:35 am

Hey Bill,

Wednesday is a move in day with no on track action and Thursday is only open for riders competing in the National Race Weekend.

bikenut

Re: Public Track Days - August 3rd and 4th

Postby bikenut » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:34 am

Ok, when I spoke with Andrew earlier that's what he thought would take place. At least I will be back on the track the 15th when he takes a few of us out for some more training.

Thanks Brad

Return to “Track Days”