Trailering to Sept 9 trackday

Discuss or ask any questions you may have about track days here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jayski
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Trailering to Sept 9 trackday

Postby jayski » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:23 pm

Anyone from Halifax/Dartmouth/Sackvegas trailering to the track tomorrow morning who would have room for 1 bike?
My bike is going in the back of the shaggin' wagon but a pal is now able to go and we're trying to secure a way to get the bike out there and back. As of last night he was away for work but planets aligned and he's able to go now.
If anyone has a spot and wouldn't mind hauling an extra bike please let me know.
It'll be worth some coffee and a breakfast sandwich on the way out!
Thx!
Jay

mademiriam

Re: Trailering to Sept 9 trackday

Postby mademiriam » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Sorry I didn't see this jay we would have had room! Don't know if you made it out there but hope you did.
'01 ZZR250

jayski

Re: Trailering to Sept 9 trackday

Postby jayski » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Naw, it was for Craigsez. I didn't make it either.
I am hoping there will be another one before the track closes.
Was a blessing in disguise that I didn't go I think, as I would have been rushed and up all night to throw the engine covers back on, I noticed one of my clutch spring mounts was warped. I am replacing it tonight as I type this in the hopes that there is 1 more trackday available... maybe the injured racers fund???
Hope you gals & guys had fun, it was a nice day out!

Return to “Track Days”