Rescheduled Track Day Date- Please View.

Discuss or ask any questions you may have about track days here.
SMman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Rescheduled Track Day Date- Please View.

Postby SMman » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:54 pm

You did very well out there nsducati. You really picked up the pace since the Sept. 9th track day. I didn't get to pass you this time ;). I didn't pass very many people at all but certainly had a few bikes go by me. I don't know if it was the colder temps. or lack of sleep but my old knees didn't feel as good as they did in Sept. As always, everyone was great and the test and tune allowed alot more track time compared to the track day. I had a blast and am up for another session on the track before leaving for sunny Thompson, Manitoba :shock: . I think the CRF might be converted to an ice racer for the next 4 winters :mrgreen:
2003 Kawasaki ZX-6R
2006 CRF450R Motard
2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R
2009 Yamaha FZ1
2014 Yamaha BWS50
2015 Honda CBR300R
http://www.skydivemoncton.com

nsducati
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Rescheduled Track Day Date- Please View.

Postby nsducati » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:44 pm

I don't think I will be up for another one this season, sucks that you have to move away. I think this up coming season is going to ROCK. Hopefully everyone that is showing interest is going to pull the trigger and do it.

The worst thing about this season is that I joined it to late :)

Return to “Track Days”