July 1st test and tune?

Discuss or ask any questions you may have about track days here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jordanw87
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

July 1st test and tune?

Postby jordanw87 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:20 am

Wondering if there is a test and tune this Sunday (July 1st)? I wrote the schedule down a while ago but I can't seem to confirm from an online schedule.

mdabyo

Re: July 1st test and tune?

Postby mdabyo » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:04 am

I dont see it on the schedule either, but i posted on ARL's facebook yesterday, and YES there is a test and tune on Sunday.. Cost is 125$+tax and it is for ARL members only.
2007 R6 #78
2006 R6 way too beautiful to race

Dino

Postby Dino » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:11 am

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:31 pm

Thanks guys! Hope to see you on the weekend!

Return to “Track Days”