FS: SV650 racebike

Please try to keep this to race related items.
Elbee

FS: SV650 racebike

Postby Elbee » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:00 pm

sadly, I need to sell this lovely heart-warming gem. let me know if you are interested in buying it. I hope to be back to the track soon ... next season if a sale does not precipitate.

FS: Suzuki SV650 race-prepped motorcycle

$2,800

- engine refreshed with one racing season on it. ($3,000 build with Carrillo H-Beam rods, cams, pistons, complete rebalance).
- total loss ignition system. Ballistic EVO 2, 8 cell battery. Ballistic Performance EVO Professional BMS Charger - 200-104 (new and used only for 1 track day. $186. an additional exterior battery starter with a quick-plug connect to save the lithium battery during cold starts).
- 120/70-17 Pirelli slick front tire on a wheel set-up from 2001 Yamaha YZF-R1 with USD fork.
- L fork leg has a subtle leak. the seals (OEM Yamaha parts and Maxima 10W fork oil) have been serviced one track day ago this season, but it did not correct the leak.
- R6 monobloc callipers with a stock R6 brembo master cylinder with braided brake lines.
- front fork is set up for a 180-200 lbs rider (1.0N/mm spring)
- 180/55-17 Pirelli slick rear tire on a 5.5 inch wheel set-up from a GSX-R600
- Elka triple rear shock with a 715 lbs spring set up by Accelerated Technologies. 3 track days on the shock.
- Woodcraft rearsets.
- custom lightweight subframe.
- Ducati 848 bodywork.
- race prepped with solid bellypan, drilled bolts, overflow canister management, keyless operation etc.
- spare pegs and levers.
- extra 2 sets of Pirelli take off race tires.
- no title. racing bike only. off highway use.

I purchased this bike at the beginning of the season with the intention of racing it, but was only able to attend 2 track days. the next season looks even more bleak and so I would like to sell the bike if I can get back close to what I have invested.

ARL SARL Society of Atlantic Roadracing League racing race track trackbike racebike bike AMP Atlantic Motorsport Park Shubenacadie CSBK Canadian Superbike supersport

Return to “For Sale”