sadly, I need to sell this lovely heart-warming gem. let me know if you are interested in buying it. I hope to be back to the track soon ... next season if a sale does not precipitate.
FS: Suzuki SV650 race-prepped motorcycle
- engine refreshed with one racing season on it. ($3,000 build with Carrillo H-Beam rods, cams, pistons, complete rebalance).
- total loss ignition system. Ballistic EVO 2, 8 cell battery. Ballistic Performance EVO Professional BMS Charger - 200-104 (new and used only for 1 track day. $186. an additional exterior battery starter with a quick-plug connect to save the lithium battery during cold starts).
- 120/70-17 Pirelli slick front tire on a wheel set-up from 2001 Yamaha YZF-R1 with USD fork.
- L fork leg has a subtle leak. the seals (OEM Yamaha parts and Maxima 10W fork oil) have been serviced one track day ago this season, but it did not correct the leak.
- R6 monobloc callipers with a stock R6 brembo master cylinder with braided brake lines.
- front fork is set up for a 180-200 lbs rider (1.0N/mm spring)
- 180/55-17 Pirelli slick rear tire on a 5.5 inch wheel set-up from a GSX-R600
- Elka triple rear shock with a 715 lbs spring set up by Accelerated Technologies. 3 track days on the shock.
- Woodcraft rearsets.
- custom lightweight subframe.
- Ducati 848 bodywork.
- race prepped with solid bellypan, drilled bolts, overflow canister management, keyless operation etc.
- spare pegs and levers.
- extra 2 sets of Pirelli take off race tires.
- no title. racing bike only. off highway use.
I purchased this bike at the beginning of the season with the intention of racing it, but was only able to attend 2 track days. the next season looks even more bleak and so I would like to sell the bike if I can get back close to what I have invested.
ARL SARL Society of Atlantic Roadracing League racing race track trackbike racebike bike AMP Atlantic Motorsport Park Shubenacadie CSBK Canadian Superbike supersport
Please try to keep this to race related items.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests