2008 Ducati 1098 S with only 16,000 km. clean.
- Termi slip-on with a mapped ECU and air filter upgrade. Stock exhaust included. Catalytic convertor is in the pipes on this model and so the slip-on acts as a cat delete, hence benefiting from ECU with a custom map by Termignoni.
- Ducati Performance clutch sleeve cylinder in golden accent. stock included. - carbon fiber clutch cover.
- ASV aftermarket levers in gold colour.
- fender eliminator / tail tidy / under tail plate bracket including the plate light and integrated rear light turn signals.
- Ducati Performance front axle sliders in red.
- carbon fiber rearsets plates. - Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tires with 500 km.
- stock rear seat and pillion cover.
- comes with 2 keys and a code card for service.
New radiator installed and cooling system flushed by APD Motorsports fall 2018. Amsoil and K%N oil change before winter storage 2018.
I would trade the bike for race bike. I would also mostly consider a well maintained, no rust manual sports car (BMW 325Ci / 330Ci, Nissan 350Z, G35) or would pay extra for the right M3, perhaps other rear wheel drive.
The finest example of Ducati's timeless design of Testastretta engine into a dual undertail exhaust encased within Trellis frame. An S version with Ohlins suspension components consisting of forks, shock and steering damper. Astonishing caliber braking power and master cylinder feel from the Brembo braking system. Carbon fiber bits throughout: front fender, air vent/duct covers, exhaust guard. LCD display completes riding experience by a touch of modern technological advancement. Ducati Data Analyzer with underseat plug.
Please try to keep this to race related items.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest