Cbr 600 parts

Please try to keep this to race related items.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
arlnick
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Cbr 600 parts

Postby arlnick » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:02 pm

Hello, I am looking for forks, all plastics for street usage, and foot pegs for a 2006 cbr600rr

Thanks
Nick.

jeremyhancott

Re: Cbr 600 parts

Postby jeremyhancott » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:42 pm

Nick
Check out my add (just posted) for CBR600RR plastics. They are in a little rough shape but if you know anyone (I do so I can put you in contact/Rembrant Cycle Works) with a plastic welder for the upper stanchion by the windscreen your in the goods. They are rashed up a little but not in bad shape for the price. Nothing a little love won't fix. Can't help you with the forks though.....i need those! haha

Take a look and if your interested we'll talk :)

Thanks
Jeremy
Jeremy "MOTTS" Hancott
ARL #84
2003 1300R 'Busa
2008 Ducati 1098
2006 CBR600RR
2015 CBR300R

Special Thanks to:
Rembrant Cycle Works
Halifax Motorsports
Kelly Karbon Racing

ernest

Re: Cbr 600 parts

Postby ernest » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:42 pm

I bought pegs on ebay for less than $8 shipped.
Phil

Return to “For Sale”