1997 EX500 Race Bike For Sale - SOLD SOLD SOLD

Please try to keep this to race related items.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
NastySkunk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

1997 EX500 Race Bike For Sale - SOLD SOLD SOLD

Postby NastySkunk » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:40 am

1997 Kawasaki EX500 Race Bike.

This is a great and inexpensive bike for getting started in motorcycle road racing or for use as a track day bike. If you are considering taking the ARL track School, this again is an excellent choice - have you priced what your plastics would cost to replace if you were to put your late model sportbike down ? I bought this bike to take the 2010 track school with rather than use my streetbike. I also ran two race weekends during the summer with it. It is well suited for the technical AMP track and I was able to get into the 1:22's. With more track time I'm confident I would have gotten into the 1:19's. BTW, there is nothing more fun than going by 600's and litre bikes on a little 500 during track days !! It's all about the turns !! The bike is economical to run - a tank of fuel(normal high test pump gas) will last all weekend and a set of tires will last most of, if not all the season.

Oil and filter was changed after every weekend.
Bike is all safety wired to ARL Tech Specs and comes with the following :

EBC Race Front brake rotor
Braided front brake line
Yoshimura 2 into 1 Exhaust
Racing nose and tail section
Woodcraft adjustable bar mounts with Vortex Bars
Front and rear DOT race tires (Tires will do for race school and/or one race weekend, maybe more)
New rad (700 miles)
New(700 miles) rear stock shock.
Race pattern shifter (1 up 5 down) or can be changed back to conventional pattern.
New Chain and sprockets prior to start of 2010.

Bike comes with an assortment of spare parts such as two additional sets of wheels(with street tires), two sets of forks, two swing arms, one cylinder head(no cams)
one bottom end(level of completion unknown) and a pair of carbs.

Body work is not mint, there are a few scrapes and cracks, however it is complete, intact and easily repaired if so desired.

Price : $1900.00
PM me through here for additional info.

ARL AMT Bike #11 - EX500

Jethro

Re: 1997 EX500 Race Bike For Sale - SOLD SOLD SOLD

Postby Jethro » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:17 am

Where did this bike go?
sARL Show Event Co-ordinator

PThompson

Re: 1997 EX500 Race Bike For Sale - SOLD SOLD SOLD

Postby PThompson » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:34 am

The Green Number # 11 Is Andrew Final. Fun to race against.....miss that guy!

Return to “For Sale”