2006 Suzuki GSXR 600

Please try to keep this to race related items.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2Fast

2006 Suzuki GSXR 600

Postby 2Fast » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:02 pm

No riding this year so looking to get something different for 2016.
So I am Selling my 2006 Suzuki GSXR 600, was #41 Last year in Pro Class
Bike has Elka Rear Shock from Elka Factory, and Podium 1 front end, with Vortex Rear Sets.
There is only 8000 kms on Motor, comes with plenty of spares and 2 sets of rims with an extra rear rim.
For price and full details of parts list that is on the bike with some pictures email me @ baddeck1racing@gmail.com

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “For Sale”