Thunder Bike for Sale

Please try to keep this to race related items.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gumpharrison
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thunder Bike for Sale

Postby gumpharrison » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:59 am

"Perhaps the most fun I have ever had racing!" Steve Crevier, about riding the XR1200. And I am offering my race ready XR1200 for sale.

Most of you know the machine, it was the 'high horsepower' machine in the series (posted 92 hp. on the dyno). Rob felt sorry for me being the oldest, fattest guy in the series, and tuned it nice. I have extra wheels, front forks, rubber and various other parts that will go with the machine. Yes the bike has been 'lovingly' laid down a couple times, but it is still straight and handles like a machine half its weight.

I also have the fourteen foot enclosed aluminum NEO trailer if you would like to look complete. This is a great Thunder Bike!!

Give me a call at 902-817-6442, or at gumpharrison@gmail.com, if anyone is interested.

Return to “For Sale”