Moto-D

Please try to keep this to race related items.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jeaner
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Moto-D

Postby Jeaner » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:08 pm

Hey all, while some may think this is a plug for advertisement, this is not my intention. I’m simply trying to help out fellow track day riders and racers alike by sharing my experience with a fairly new company in the US called Moto-D. I was on the phone with the owner (Scott Diamond) today who sounds like a genuine nice fella…not to forget also a track day enthusiast.
Most if not all of their products are “track” oriented and relatively cheap compared to other similar products on the market.
I purchased the items below this morning, for which were shipped later this afternoon. I encourage you check out their website if interested:

http://www.motodracing.com/

MOTO-D CNC “Up-Folding” Brake and Clutch Levers

MOTO-D Keyless Race Fuel Cap

MOTO-D Angled Valve Stems Sportbikes

I will provide a product review once I receive, inspect, and install the parts...stay tuned.

Cheers!
J-M Gagnon
'11 Ducati 848EVO
'07 Suzuki GSXR 750

Return to “For Sale”