190/120 Pirelli rains + slicks

Please try to keep this to race related items.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
russell
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

190/120 Pirelli rains + slicks

Postby russell » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:09 pm

I have 3 new sets of Pirelli Rains for sale. I have some very low use front rains as well and a couple of rears.
All tires are kept inside and properly stored.
One of the rears is the previous design so that set is priced lower at $300. The other new sets are $350
Slightly used fronts $80 .
You will have no issue racing on the fronts. Barely scrubbed.
Used rains are no use to me so I will throw them in with the sale of other tires.

I have 1- new SC2 rear slick 180/60, $210
I also have a few low lap slicks front and rear that I will let go for a good price. 120/180/60

John Russell
ARL#44
Special thanks to
Thug Engine Works, engine building/tuning
Halifax Motorsports, Parts and Accessories

Flipping tires like pancakes:)
280 laps on a rear and counting, Love the Pirellis
Best SV lap 1:11.8, thanks for the tow Marshall:)

Return to “For Sale”