CBR F4i plastic for sale

Please try to keep this to race related items.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dave34
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CBR F4i plastic for sale

Postby dave34 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:47 am

Have a complete set of CBR600F4i original plastic for sale. Low sided the bike last summer, bought new fairings and sold the bike. It is rashed but would make a great set of race plastic, cheap too.

Asking 200 OBO.

Can get pics.

Dave34
d(dot)barsi@bellaliant.net

Return to “For Sale”