SOLD, MINT DR-Z400SM Supermoto, Orig. Owner, Extras, Freshened Engine w/1000kms

Please try to keep this to race related items.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SMman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SOLD, MINT DR-Z400SM Supermoto, Orig. Owner, Extras, Freshened Engine w/1000kms

Postby SMman » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:34 pm

SOLD :ugeek:

I am selling the my Suzuki DR-Z400SM which I purchased in June of 2007. It looks like new because it has always been kept in a heated garage and only has 17,002kms. I am in my mid-forties and have been on 2 wheels since I was 6 years old. This is by far the most fun bike I have owned and only reason for selling is I don't have much time to ride (hence the low kms).

The bike had a brand new Hot Rods crank, Winderosa seal kit, and OEM Suzuki bearings, cylinder, piston, and rings installed at 16,000kms so the engine is fresh with only 1000kms of use since. I also installed a brand new Michelin Pilot Power 150 rear tire at the same time, as well as brand new blue DRC radiator hoses, all new fluids (coolant, oil, brake fluid) and a new spark plug.

I always winterize my bikes in the fall with fresh oil and filter, full tank of premium fuel, and fuel stabilizer so the oil was changed again at 17,002kms and is all set to go.

The bike has the following parts:
- DRC Edge 2 LED brake light with license plate light (100% legal)
- Lockhart Phillips rear signal lights
- Rear fender eliminator
- Renthal Fatbar
- Zeta metal Armor Handguards with plastic X2 Protector
- CFC metal engine guards on both sides
- Goodbridge stainless steel front brake line
- Dynojet jet kit
- Kientech extended fuel screw mixture screw
- 3x3 air box modification
- DRC blue silicone radiator hoses (only 1000kms of use)
- Front and rear axle spool sliders
- Progrip gel grips
- UFO front supermoto fender
- KTM 990 Super Duke mirrors

I have all the stock parts including a spare air box with filter, spare inner rear fender, spare carb without the jet kit installed, front fender (not pictured but is in perfect condition), brake light, front and rear reflectors, front brake line, passenger grab handle, bar ends, and rad hoses.
Extras that can be included are a spare OEM rear sprocket, brand new Driven 16 tooth front sprocket (stock is 15), 2 spare rear signal lights, Ready Racing oil filter cover.

This bike is all set to go and has been very well cared for. It has never been in the dirt (although it could, especially by adding some more aggressive dirt tires or DRZ-400S rims and tires).

Trades considered. Thank you for looking.
Attachments
drz10.jpg
drz10.jpg (101.04 KiB) Viewed 7904 times
drz9.jpg
drz9.jpg (126.67 KiB) Viewed 7904 times
drz4.jpg
drz4.jpg (148.65 KiB) Viewed 7904 times
2003 Kawasaki ZX-6R
2006 CRF450R Motard
2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R
2009 Yamaha FZ1
2014 Yamaha BWS50
2015 Honda CBR300R
http://www.skydivemoncton.com

Return to “For Sale”