kipor 300watt generator

Please try to keep this to race related items.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
russell
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

kipor 300watt generator

Postby russell » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:11 pm

Selling my Kipor 3000 Watt inverter generator. I purchased used, but I have never had any issues. I used for one race season and then rarely over the last 2 years. Not sure how old it is?
I will get an actual photo soon but it looks like this one, paint faded a bit though. Basically the same as Honda 3000 inverter.
It starts better with the pull start than the electric start, but this has never bothered me. Maybe a new battery is needed, but 1 or 2 pulls is all I ever needed to fire it up.
Smart throttle and all the normal features the Honda and Yamaha inverters have. Wheel kit as well.
$1000
https://sep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-54036977 ... 3_21768300
John Russell
ARL#44
Special thanks to
Thug Engine Works, engine building/tuning
Halifax Motorsports, Parts and Accessories

Flipping tires like pancakes:)
280 laps on a rear and counting, Love the Pirellis
Best SV lap 1:11.8, thanks for the tow Marshall:)

Return to “For Sale”