LF: Ohlins Rear Spring

Please try to keep this race related.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RyanTSI
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

LF: Ohlins Rear Spring

Postby RyanTSI » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:05 pm

Looking for a heavier rear spring for my 06 gsxr/ohlins 3 way shock.

I currently have a 01093-36 on the bike which is a 105 n/mm (10.70 kg/mm) spring. If anyone has something a little bit heavier laying around (say a 115 or a 120) that they want to part with let me know. I believe the spring is 150mm long. Thanks
Amateur #30
Ryan MacInnis
2006 GSX-R 600

russell

Re: LF: Ohlins Rear Spring

Postby russell » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:03 pm

I have a few.
1-650lb/inch-6 inch, 115N/mm
1-650lb/inch-7inch
1-675 lb/inch-6 inch, +-117N/mm

All my springs are 2.25 inch inside diameter. Most Penske/elka use this size and many older ohlins as well. Some of the newer ohlins are smaller inside diameter so best check first.

Mine measure +-58mm inside/82mm outside
All springs are quality Hyperco springs.(faster blue color)

$100 each
ARL#44
Special thanks to
Thug Engine Works, engine building/tuning
Halifax Motorsports, Parts and Accessories

Flipping tires like pancakes:)
280 laps on a rear and counting, Love the Pirellis
Best SV lap 1:11.8, thanks for the tow Marshall:)

RyanTSI

Postby RyanTSI » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:46 pm

Thanks John, I think the six inch springs will fit. I'm going to try increasing the preload a bit for next round and may take the 675lb spring off your hands if its still too soft after that.

Ryan
Amateur #30
Ryan MacInnis
2006 GSX-R 600

russell

Postby russell » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:32 pm

If you want to try it just come get it. If it works you can pay for it, if not just return it.

JR
ARL#44
Special thanks to
Thug Engine Works, engine building/tuning
Halifax Motorsports, Parts and Accessories

Flipping tires like pancakes:)
280 laps on a rear and counting, Love the Pirellis
Best SV lap 1:11.8, thanks for the tow Marshall:)

Return to “Wanted”