Wanted ZX-10R frame, engine and forks.

Please try to keep this race related.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chaulk 313
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wanted ZX-10R frame, engine and forks.

Postby Chaulk 313 » Wed May 13, 2015 2:33 pm

I'm looking for a 2006/07 Kawasaki ZX-10R frame, engine and forks. I have most of the remaining items required to build a bike. Please note: Registration not necessary in the case someone might have or know for an ex-factory race bike kicking around.

Thanks,

Chaulkie

paulywog

Re: Wanted ZX-10R frame, engine and forks.

Postby paulywog » Thu May 21, 2015 5:47 am

I think gene McKay has one

Return to “Wanted”