Chain riveting tool

Please try to keep this race related.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
<-KJP->
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Chain riveting tool

Postby <-KJP-> » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:16 pm

Looking to borrow a chain riveting tool to put on a master link, if anyone has one.
Or if you prefer to do it yourself.

I would be willing to pay some money or get you some beer for the loan or your services.

Marshall
Site Admin

Re: Chain riveting tool

Postby Marshall » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:31 pm

I can help you out.

contact me via email

dmarshall@eastlink.ca

russell

Postby russell » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:54 am

I have one as well.

John R
ARL#44
Special thanks to
Thug Engine Works, engine building/tuning
Halifax Motorsports, Parts and Accessories

Flipping tires like pancakes:)
280 laps on a rear and counting, Love the Pirellis
Best SV lap 1:11.8, thanks for the tow Marshall:)

jayski

Postby jayski » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:38 pm

I also have one Kris if those first two try to bro bait you.
I work in Bedford now so I'm not too far from your place anyways.
Tomorrow afternoon would get me out of the office for a ride to your place, or next week sometime.
No beer or $$$ required.

<-KJP->

Postby <-KJP-> » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:36 pm

Thanks guys, you are awesome!

Return to “Wanted”