WTB: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 140 rear

Please try to keep this race related.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jayski
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

WTB: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 140 rear

Postby jayski » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:37 am

Looking for a rear take off for a Ninja 500.
The front Rosso is still loaded but the rear is down to threads.
No rush, I couldnt find tire chains and a plow so the bike is likely sitting until March.
Just PM me if you have one for sale and where you are located. Price also would be nice.
Thanks!
J

sparetimecycle

Re: WTB: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 140 rear

Postby sparetimecycle » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:21 pm

I have a Rosso 11 and a Diablo super corsa both are 140 rear
probably 300 + laps on both but still life in the middle
will trade for a case of Keith's
I am in Truro
Gary McKInnon

jayski

Postby jayski » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:14 pm

The Rosso II would be ideal actually. This bike is a commuter so the middle is all that is needed :-)
I'm in Brookfield tomorrow afternoon for hockey if you don't mind me calling or emailing you I can arrange to meet you and do the deal!
Thank you Gary!
Jay

sparetimecycle

Postby sparetimecycle » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:13 pm

sorry I missed your message
you can reach me at 902.897.7666

jayski

Postby jayski » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:38 pm

Hi Gary, no worries at all, I have all winter to replace the tire.
I will be coming through Truro a number of times between now and Christmas so I will give you a call well in advance to make arrangements to trade barley pops for Pirelli's!
Thank you!
Jay

Return to “Wanted”