ARRCA Website!

A place for marshall's to discuss happenings in their club, organize for a race weekend, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nate P
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

ARRCA Website!

Postby Nate P » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:47 pm

ARRCA now has a website! It's nothing fancy, but it should be a good repository for all information to do with ARRCA.

Check it out here!

I'll just quickly go over some of the things on the website. News will be posted in the "Home" section - anything from AGM information, info about the school to reminders about what race weekends are coming up. The 'Getting started' section, fairly self explanatory. Just a little blurb about how to get involved, including directions to the track, what equipment one should have and the dates of the school. The 'Marshal Information' section has the list of equipment (taken from the handbook), a 'Documents' Section (a PDF version of the ARRCA Handbook can be found under this section) and also some information for visiting marshals. Rounding it out, we have a Calendar with all of our events (not official as of yet, but that won't be too far off), some information about AMP and a 'Links' section.

We also have a general gmail account set up - ampmarshal@gmail.com

One thing I would like to add more of is pictures! If anyone has some pictures of us doing our thing, I would very much appreciate if you could send some over!

A big thanks to Gordon Sleigh as well. He did all of the background work in getting things set up!

One more thing... for those of you with Facebook that were members of the ARRCA group, it has apparently bumped everyone except the admins out! If you have Facebook, it would be a good idea to join our group, which you can do by clicking We used it a fair amount last year to keep people up to date with goings on, and I thought it worked fairly well.

Only 4 more months until the first weekend of 2012! See everyone trackside!

whiPPet

Re: ARRCA Website!

Postby whiPPet » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Very nice! Thanks a lot.

Ian

Postby Ian » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:49 pm

I was looking to sticky this, but I don't seem to have that ability anymore.

I wonder if a mod could do that for us?

Thanks!

-I

Ian

Postby Ian » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:36 am

Due to a technical oversight, our website is offline. And selling real estate it would seem.....

Keep an eye here or on the FB page for updates.

Return to “ARRCA”