2013 Canadian Superbike Championship visit to AMP

A place for marshall's to discuss happenings in their club, organize for a race weekend, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nate P
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

2013 Canadian Superbike Championship visit to AMP

Postby Nate P » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Alright everyone.. We're getting closer and closer to our biggest weekend of the year! Only about one month until the Canadian Superbike championship visits our track. As usual, it will consist of four days - July 25, 26, 27 and 28. The first day is a test/unofficial practice day, followed by the 3 official days of the event!

As per usual, camping for marshals is free and encouraged - I will provide more information as we get closer! There will also be potlucks and the return of the ARRCA trivia challenge during the evening!

There are several members who unfortunately will not be able to attend this year, so I really would like as much help as possible! Even if you can only spare one day, it helps us all out tremendously.

Can't wait! More info will be up as the date approaches.

Nate P

Re: 2013 Canadian Superbike Championship visit to AMP

Postby Nate P » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:32 am

We are just about 2 weeks out, and I only have 15 confirmed names! Whether you can make it or not, let me know asap!

Nate P

Postby Nate P » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:34 pm

Allllright everyone! I am finalizing the list now, so just a few things about the weekend.

Thursday is a lapping day for all registered racers, Friday is the first official day of practice, Saturday has qualifications and some support races and Sunday will have all of the feature races!

ALL DAYS we are HOT for 9:00 am. Morning briefings will be at approximately 8:15 am. Please let us know if you will be late to the meetings!! (a PM will suffice)

Check in is at the registration just past the gate - sign the waiver and wear your bracelet at all times! If you are not on the list, you will have to pay the entry fee ($40) but we will reimburse you!

Marshal camping is just past the line of trees on the grassy area in the paddock - for trailers, there is room on the back 40 and behind the Guthrie building - there is some shale areas, which would be better for not getting stuck!

We have Jeff and Sonia's trivia challenge on Saturday night - should be a lot of fun this year with some new categories!!

I just want to say a preemptive THANK YOU! We can't do this without all of your help. I very much look forward to the upcoming weekend! See you all at the track!
Last edited by Nate P on Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seXXes

Postby seXXes » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:45 pm

I am down for Thursday and Friday. Saturday and Sunday are not likely as I'll be pitting for one of our local Pros.

Ian

Postby Ian » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:03 pm

600 Marshal-Hours worked, epic rain, sun, mud, excellent food, even more excellent Jeopardy, beverage, swag, Quality visits with Szoke, Crevier, Tayor, Tayors Dog.........

Huge thanks to everyone. Wicked event, and WELL done.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:21 am

HUGE Thank you to all who marshaled on the weekend - muchly appreciated!!

russell

Postby russell » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:25 pm

Many thanks for all your hard work.

John R
ARL#44
Special thanks to
Thug Engine Works, engine building/tuning
Halifax Motorsports, Parts and Accessories

Flipping tires like pancakes:)
280 laps on a rear and counting, Love the Pirellis
Best SV lap 1:11.8, thanks for the tow Marshall:)

Return to “ARRCA”