2006 Suzuki GSXR 600 Race bike

Please try to keep this to race related items.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2Fast

2006 Suzuki GSXR 600 Race bike

Postby 2Fast » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:12 am

Selling a 2006 Suzuki GSXR 600 Race Bike the bike does not have a title as it was a smashed road bike that we got a different frame for from Ontario. Haven't raced the bike since 2014 but it has done 1:13 around the track, it comes with a lot of spares and 2 sets of rims. It also has new Vortex rear sets a Podium 1 front end and a Elka rear shock that came right from they're factory plus aftermarket clip ons. The bike works good but it's not getting used, I'd like 3500 for everything if you have any questions or would like some pictures send a email to crowdisroberts@gmail.com or pm me for my number.
The bike is currently in Cape Breton so I will upload pictures to here on Saturday.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “For Sale”