New race class 'Street Stock'

General Atlantic Roadracing League chat. Feel free to ask any questions here!
Madelyn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: New race class 'Street Stock'

Postby Madelyn » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:43 am

I have a set of race plastics on my bike as well as all the lights already removed (the bike is pretty much stock already). I'm just wondering if there is a point where the bike is no longer able to enter into this class? Also if I purchase my member ship, do I just show up on Saturday morning to register and pay to enter the street stock class?
Last edited by Madelyn on Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

ernest
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1320: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ernest » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:48 pm

No, all bikes are allowed in the class its just designed to get anyone out on the bike they have with out a lot of prep. You also can not enter any other classes if you are in street stock.

You can just show up Saturday morning and register for the class. There is also an option to register on line before the event. The link to do this will be posted usually 2 weeks before the event and closes a day or two before the event.
Phil

VFRJustin

Postby VFRJustin » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:03 pm

I'm really late to the party on this one it seems. Is this a class that will stick around? I'm going to be attending the HPRA next spring with the hopes of getting into racing. This seems like an excellent place to start!

I'll probably be alone in a class though, with a VFR800, haha!
2006 VFR800

Return to “General Discussion”